$25,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT, seller has found home of choice!! This is the one you have been waiting for. Stunning brick front home built by award winning Williamsburg located in sought after 55+ active adult community of Ellicott Meadows! No compromising here, everything you need all on the 1985 sq ft main level !!! upper level extra bedrooms is plenty of room for guests and family to stay. Perfect, light filled floor plan made for entertaining and family gatherings. Dramatic two story family room with stacked stone natural gas fireplace. Gourmet kitchen with oversized island, gas cooktop, upgraded granite counters, double ovens, Stainless steel appliances & crisp white cabinets. Fabulous main level owners suite, attached bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, tiled shower and large walk in closet. Main level laundry. Two additional spacious bedrooms, full bath, two more walk in closets plus a hobby room/office/library. Private, serene back yard with large trex deck backing to mature trees. Age qualified 55+ community with myriad of activities at the private community center, plus gym, tennis courts, pickle ball, swimming pool. Enjoy the worry free lifestyle, pick up the phone and call "Woody" the community manager any time. Plus no more roof maintenance, mowing, mulching,trimming or snow shoveling.
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price