******OFFER DEADLINE - Tuesday 2/7 at 3:00 pm. ******One of Columbiaâs original and unique contemporary homes in the Hobbitâs Glen community and nestled among the timbers of the premier par-72 Hobbits Glen golf course. Almost a half an acre situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, this 4-level home has rooms to spare. Kitchen was updated 7 yrs ago and features an island and wine fridge. Primary bathroom updated in 2017. Lower levels have lots of rooms for office, den, recreation, etc. Lower-level half bath can be easily turned into a full bath. Original hardwoods. Wood burning Fireplace. Home has natural gas. HOA= CA (Columbia Assoc.) and is usually escrowed and paid for by the lender. Professional photos forthcoming.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool Mem Avail
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price