Located in the back of the community in the Garden District of Maple Lawn, on a gorgeous corner lot, this Federal style colonial has a very open and airy interior floorplan. Oversized kitchen, dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops, SS appliances including gas cooktop, double storage closet in the butlers pantry, huge island with seating in addition to the breakfast bar in the morning room. Plenty of windows providing natural lighting in the spacious morning room. Such an open and useful room adjoining the kitchen and family room. (Formal dining is off the foyer but the owners chose to use the morning room as their dining area.) The family room has additional windows for another bright and airy room with a gas fireplace. Entering from the brick covered porch, the entry foyer leads to the formal dining to the left and the library with custom built shelving, on the right. The staircase to the upper level is in the rear of the home and has a huge Palladian window with western exposure . Upstairs there are 4 generous bedrooms including the primary en suite with 2 walk in closets and tray ceiling with ceiling fan. 2 full baths including the primary bath with separate vanities and large soaking tub between them. Tiled shower with glass enclosure. For added convenience there is an upper laundry room with utility sink and ample room for workspace. Lower level is finished featuring an oversized rec room with built in wall to wall, floor to ceiling wood shelving. Full bath with tub/shower combo. Room to add another finished room which is currently a large storage room. The utility room is separate and includes HVAC, HWH and still plenty of storage space. Exiting from the rear morning room to the back deck, the paved walkway leads to the detached 2 car garage. Located off Butter alley, easy access to the first driveway. Plenty of additional parking out front for guests. Maple Lawn is full of wonderful community amenities including pool, parks, community center with fitness center. Maple Lawn retail shops, offices and restaurants are so conveniently located adjoining the residential areas. Call your agent to schedule your private tour for this weekend! Offers being presented Tuesday.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Federal
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Library, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- MXD 3
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Community Center, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price