Beautifully renovated Montpewlier Woods split level w/complete interior renovation '21 and nicely landscaped lot backing to woods. The main level features a ceramic tile foyer entry, a formal living room & an open kitchen/dining area for your cooking & dining delight w/all white cabinetry, granite counter tops, all LG stainless steel appliances & beautiful ceramic tile flooring. There are three bedrooms on the upper level including a primary bedroom w/a ceramic tile primary bath w/walk-in shower & an upper hall ceramic tile bath w/a tub/shower. The lower level features an L shaped family room w/a masonry fireplace, a spacious laundry/utility room w/a full bath rough-in if needed & a level walkout to the wooded back yard. Freshly painted interior & neutral carpet & decor throughout. New Carrier HVAC system '12, new hot water heater '19, new vinyl replacement windows & vinyl slider '12, new vinyl siding '12 & new roof w/architechual shingles '20. There is also a fabulous deck just waiting for your outdoor dining & entertaining! Montpelier Woods is a lovely single family home community conveniently located between Baltimore and Washington DC with easy access to Fort Meade, NSA, NASA, the Marc Train & Greenbelt Metro, the ICC, Baltimore Washington Parkway and Routes 95 & 32.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,728 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Triple Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price