This approximately 6,900 sq ft contemporary has so much to offer!!! 40x18 great room, 34x21 living room w atrium, privacy & seclusion? Check, check, check! All this plus an attached in-law, au pair or rental apartment for additional income if desired. Sitting on 1.49 acres, this 2.5 story home in Baltimore County features 5 total bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 2 car garage. Along the right side, a large foyer opens to an approx. 34' long oversized living room with open air atrium. Down a few steps from the foyer, the atrium includes space for plant beds, an indoor pond, numerous skylights & tall windows to let in lots of natural light. Heated floors throughout w a wood burning fireplace along the front of the room & large open sliders to the side deck... comfortably enjoy the surrounding nature all year whether inside or out. Back to the foyer, find a hallway w half bath and steps to the private owner's suite, complete w heated floors, ensuite bathroom & 2 walk-in closets. The updated primary bathroom includes tumbled marble tile heated floors & shower surround, large jetted tub under skylights & picture window, double vanity sinks, cherry cabinetry, corner shower w bench, multiple shower jets & rainfall shower head plus a private water closet w pocket door & skylight. The primary suite has a separately zoned HVAC system. Back down the stairs beyond the foyer is the open kitchen w breakfast room, central to the home featuring granite counters, center island, stainless steel appliances, recessed & pendant lighting, 3 skylights & slider to large screened porch. Adjacent is the formal dining room w wood burning fireplace & French doors providing additional access to porch. Beyond the dining room is the great room, 40' in length, w almost the entire length of the room covered w sliders, large windows & transom windows above, all overlooking rear yard. The right side of the room includes bar space, complete w a wall of windows & plumbing rough ins for a new owner to design their own wet bar. At the opposite end, custom built-in wood entertainment console w 75" TV conveys. This room is equipped w it's own HVAC, attached full bath, ceiling mounted speakers, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, table light w space for pool or gaming table, allowing for various entertainment options all in one room. Outside, over 1800 sq ft of total deck & porch space surround the rear & right sides of the home; the rear deck extends the length of the great room, connecting to the screened in porch & to side deck off living room. Back inside, access the upper level via the dinning room to find 3 additional bedrooms & 2 full baths. 1 bedroom is an ensuite w skylights & updated bathroom. Below is a sunken family room, laundry, utility room, storage space & full bath that connects back to the great room. The ADU (accessory dwelling unit) makes up the left wing of the home, accessed thru one of the bedrooms or can be closed off & entered from front or rear doors from the exterior. Approx. 1100 sq ft of total space, complete w living & dining areas, full kitchen & private screened porch at rear, all on main level. Upstairs, a large bedroom suite w multiple closets, spacious bathroom & deep closet w laundry hook ups. Downstairs is the utility/storage room, accessed from outside on the left side of home. This wing would be great for extended family or could possibly be converted into a private rental. Recent concrete patio & french drain systems installed in front of the ADU. Front facing 2 car garage provides access to the main kitchen & has attached double door exterior shed. The property features a cleared flat space along the rear & left sides, an azalea garden around the right side plus an additional portion of yard with sweeping views of the surrounding hillsides along the front. There are so many features and upgrades above those described here... schedule a tour to take it all in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Hot Water Heater, Electric
Frame, Hardi Plank
6,524 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Frame, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio, Roof Deck, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Flag, Front Yard, Irregular, Landlocked, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price