Western Howard County colonial on over 1 acre backing to woods. Built in 1999 with open floor plan and features 3 finished levels. 2 story family room and foyer gives great light and added openness to this beautiful home. Main level laundry room. Family room off the kitchen with pellet stove in the corner of the room for added heat efficiency. Master suite includes his and her walk in closets, whirlpool tub and separate shower. Finished basement with rec room, wet bar with full size ref, full bath, and bonus room. Walk up to to backyard. Covered deck to patio. Full covered front porch. 2 car side load attached garage and detached 1 car garage and storage in the pole barn.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,630 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)