Tastefully updated rancher in Hilltop Estates. Professionally designed remodeling shows throughout the home. Features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, finished basement and a 1 car garage. Fully updated kitchen (2018) includes modern white cabinetry, tiled backsplash, Dolomite countertops, farmhouse sink, center island with breakfast bar, corner display cabinet, under cabinet lighting, SS appliances and a bay window with seating. Door off kitchen leads to the outdoor living space in the large screened porch with skylight. Paved patio adjoins the screened porch in the large, private fenced rear yard with shed. Hardwood floors throughout main level including the kitchen and formal dining room. Recessed lighting in the kitchen and living room. Sun-filled living room features full length windows, ceiling fan, wood burning raised brick hearth fireplace with mantel centered between built in bookcases. Down the hall you find the remodeled baths and beautifully decorated bedrooms. The primary bedroom with ensuite full bath, rolling closet door, recessed lighting and accent wall. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have recessed lighting and modern decor. All the doors have been replaced to the rooms on the main level bedrooms and baths with raised paneled doors and new hardware. Two entries into the home on the main level are from the covered front porch or the attached garage with storage. The paved driveway was extended wider than the garage to add extra parking space without blocking the access to the garage. Down to the lower level and you will be amazed of the finished living space. Huge family room with built ins and a half bath with a few surprises! Center of the lower level are the utility room, laundry and a full bath that serves the 4th bedroom. Mini kitchenette with refrigerator and cabinets. Rear exit to the backyard. Great space for expanded family, guests or home office. Located in a wonderful community with mature trees, tot lots, sidewalks and plenty of room to roam. Minutes to shopping, restaurants and major Routes. Move in and enjoy what this home offers not only inside living space but a spacious, private, outdoor living space! You can have it all in this beautiful home! Call your agent for a private appointment. Won't last long. Offers due Tuesday noon with decision made by Tuesday evening. No early decisions. You have time to come see for yourself.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,356 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Clipper Hill Estates
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch, Patio, Roof Deck
- Partial, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price