Epitome of move-in ready, this beautifully updated home is refined w/pristine finishes! A charming front porch and custom front door make for a great first impression! Spacious formals and a main level study with trendy plank feature wall give way to an open family room with soaring high ceilings and large windows w/custom tropical hurricane shutters, lending a fun design statement, and cozy gas fireplace w/ heatilator! Adjacent chef's kitchen boasts gorgeous espresso cabinets, stainless appliances, granite counters & oversized island off breakfast and sunrooms! Bedrooms each with walk in closets and attached baths! Luxe spa bath in owner's suite w/ separate vanities, corner soaking tub, and sep shower! Fully finished LL rec room, exercise room & full bath! Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Woodlands At Nottingham
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)