Welcome to this Amazing, updated Historic Home built in 1898 that has been fully renovated. Situated on .99 acres of lovely landscaped & tree lined yard. This home is a rare find in 21228 + extra parking. Updated features include custom designed master suite, amazing 27x15 family room accented w/marble FP just steps to also custom designed kitchen that allows you to access a large Procell brand decking. Steps from deck take you to your very own exercise room. Entry foyer offers Travertine flooring, beautiful wood floors in LR,DR, Library ( each room offers custom area carpet) 1st level laundry room for your convenience + full bath. Copper piping throughout, Recently installed Gas boiler allows for 2 zone system and low utility bills, All the natural lighting from the newer windows is a bonus in a older home. This quality home is a perfect, amazing family home. **Be sure to check out the virtual walking tour on line.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS