Beautiful brick Cape Cod situated on a corner lot in the heart of Oak Forest! Distinguished interiors boasting generously sized rooms, a neutral color palette, wood planked ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout! Brick accented gas fireplace with dentil molding highlighted in the living room. Separate dining room. Recessed lighting, gas cooktop and wall ovens in kitchen. Two main level bedrooms and a full bath. Upper level bedroom offers skylights. Master bedroom complemented by a sitting room with a window seat, perfect as a den/study and a tiled full bath. The renovated lower level family room showcases stylish flooring, beadboard trim, recessed lighting and a full bath. The remaining lower level features the laundry room, workshop and ample storage space. Rear patio with gazebo, detached garage and carport. Enjoy Historic Catonsville, Main Street and nearby Patapsco Valley State Park. Property Updates: Roof, lower level renovation and full bath, carport added, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oak Forest Park
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Workshop, Partial, Full Finished
- Casement, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS