Impeccably upgraded backyard oasis and numerous updates to this well cared for colonial in East Linthicum Heights. Not enough can be said to describe the backyard that has been meticulously planned and cared for by owners.... it really has it all. Concrete inground pool with diving well and diving board (pool grades from 3' to 9' deep) and built-in circular hot tub attached to pool. Brick pavers surround pool with space for tables, lounge chairs, etc. and lead to multiple areas to entertain or relax, all surrounded by lush gardens and perennials. 3 covered areas surrounding pool, all with power - 1 fully screened all wood gazebo that doubles as a storage room in winter months, 1 covered deck and 1 removable gazebo, also screened. Exterior speakers and subwoofers throughout yard and on decks and gazebos. 8' high fencing surrounding entire pool area for ultimate privacy and an additional fenced portion in rear yard with open grass area and large shed. Additional exterior shed located behind garage plus storage space under the deck. Inside, the main level includes living room, formal dining room & family room, all with hardwood floors, plus updated kitchen and half bath. Kitchen features updated ceramic tile backsplashes and floors, corian countertops and breakfast bar with open view of family room. Family room has wood burning fireplace and slider to rear trex deck, with covered sitting area and additional large open space for grilling / table space. 4 bedrooms upstairs, plus 2 full baths, both completely renovated to include granite countertops, high end cabinetry, fully tiled (tub to ceiling) ceramic showers with glass sliding doors and matching tile floors. Lower level has a fully finished family room with slider to covered rear paver patio plus a large utility / storage room. Original owners have thought of it all inside and out and made countless improvements over the years but also requested important upgrades during construction to include all copper interior plumbing (instead of polybutylene) and use of 2x6 walls instead of 2x4 so that additional insulation could also be added. Major improvements over the years include brick fireplace in main level family room, front porch, 1 car attached garage, upgraded windows in living room to floor-to-ceiling windows, upgraded all bathrooms, upgraded staircase to real wood, installed hardwood floors on upper hallway/landing, replaced water heater and HVAC system, and so much more. One of the larger lots in the community, this home backs to open space (utility easement) and recreation / storm easement. No HOA. Convenient access to BWI Airport, Commuter Rail, 695 and 295.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,652 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stove, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Bar, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Sidewalks, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Interior, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Poolside, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price