Beautiful inside and out! Picturesque setting for a brick Colonial with flagstone accents throughout the landscaped yard, mature bushes and trees on the perimeters. Backyard utopia with huge screened porch, open deck and firepit in the courtyard for outdoor enjoyment all year round! Inside the home shows the love put into every detail. Entry foyer insulated door leads back to the contemporary kitchen w/built in appliances and breakfast peninsula. Formal living and dining rooms are oversized with beautiful views from the vinyl windows. Sunken family room has floor to ceiling built in wood shelving, accent lights on the upper shelf and cozy wood burning fireplace. Powder room and laundry/mud room on the main level with entrance to the garage. Note: the extra driveway has plenty of parking area or great play space for trikes/bikes/skates! Upper level w/4 spacious bedrooms all with hardwood floors, 2 fully remodeled baths w/quality tilework and custom cabinetry. Finished basement great rec room, storage or hobbyroom. Located in a premiere area of Ellicott City, Minutes to Centennial Park, schools and downtown Historic EC. So convenient to library, shopping and restaurants, makes this a home to grow into or grow old in. Gardeners will love the beds and yard to work in. Truly a peaceful setting to a wonderful home. Major systems Roof 2013, HVAC 2013, Guest bath 2015, MBR bath 2016. Ref and oven both 2018. Just to name a few!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,866 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS