Updated 3 level end unit townhome close to White Marsh. Great room with newer laminate floors on main level, could be used as combination living room / dining room or large family room. Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, updated cabinetry, corian counters & newer backsplash. Full pantry / storage space tucked under stairs leading to upper level. Newer carpet throughout lower level. Family room with wood burning fireplace and slider to deck. Rear yard with deck, hardscaping & shed. 3 large bedrooms upstairs & 4th bedroom on lower level. Bathroom on every level - 2 full upstairs, half baths on main and lower levels. Newer roof ('15) and attic insulation ('19). Close to shopping, parks, restaurants & commuter routes I95 / 695.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,142 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landlocked, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price