Updated 3 level end unit townhome close to White Marsh. Great room with newer laminate floors on main level, could be used as combination living room / dining room or large family room. Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, updated cabinetry, corian counters & newer backsplash. Full pantry / storage space tucked under stairs leading to upper level. Newer carpet throughout lower level. Family room with wood burning fireplace and slider to deck. Rear yard with deck, hardscaping & shed. 3 large bedrooms upstairs & 4th bedroom on lower level. Bathroom on every level - 2 full upstairs, half baths on main and lower levels. Newer roof ('15) and attic insulation ('19). Close to shopping, parks, restaurants & commuter routes I95 / 695.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,142 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landlocked, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)