2 homes for the price of 1!!! Total of 6 bedrooms, 3 full & 2 half baths between 2 separate living spaces on 2.47 acres backing to mature trees for added privacy. The main home is a spacious 2 story contemporary offering 4 bedrooms, 2 full & 2 half baths and an attached 2 car garage. Attached to the main home is the additional 2 level, 2 bedroom apartment with optional 3rd and 4th bedrooms in the lower level. This property has the potential to live in one home and earn extra income while renting out the other - or - move family members in right next door and occupy both spaces while still having privacy! The homes each have their own separate HVAC system, separate water heater and no shared interior space or access; the wall can be opened on main level to provide interior access if desired between the units. The main home features plenty options across 3 finished levels of space. The first floor has newer carpet and vinyl flooring throughout the rooms - formal living room with wood burning fireplace, large formal dining room, eat-in kitchen complete with separate wet bar and open to family room. Half bath on main level next to access to the basement. Fully finished basement includes great room with wood burning stove, brick accent wall, bar (can convey if desired), walk out to rear yard, game room, utility room, half bath and an additional room / optional 5th bedroom. Newer carpet leading upstairs to the 4 bedrooms. Master bedroom suite has wood burning fireplace and private balcony overlooking front yard. Master bathroom features jetted tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.The apartment provides ample living space between 2 floors - 2 bedrooms on main level complete with full bath, updated kitchen and combo living / dining room. Downstairs is a family room with walk out to rear yard, 2 optional additional bedrooms and utility room. HVAC in apartment is scheduled to be replaced July 2020. Both water heaters were replaced within last 3 years (1 in each home). New hardsurface vinyl flooring installed in main house late 2019 along with new carpet in main level and some of the upper rooms at same time.Large backyard and deck that covers the length of the rear of the home - both units have deck access.Convenient access to Route 26 and 795. Neighborhood is nestled in between some of central Maryland's greatest parks - Patapsco Valley State Park, Soldier's Delight and Liberty Reservoir where you can boating, fish, hike and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Wood Siding
3,978 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
DEER PARK MIDDLE MAGNET SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Screened, Wood Frame
- 3. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Stone, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 4.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landlocked, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price