So pretty! That is what everyone says when they walk in to this brick front end unit townhome. Located on a cul de sac across from the huge park, you can enjoy all the amenities offered by a wonderful neighborhood located in Burtonsville/Saddlecreek subdivision. Assigned parking space and reserved space with permit in front of the unit. Inside the brand new carpet is plush and gorgeously matched to the freshly painted walls. Laminate foyer and kitchen flooring, new vinyl in the upper baths. Brand new kitchen appliance package includes SS ref, dw, stove and microwave. You will be the first to cook in these! Wood cabinets are ready for your choice of color or enjoy the look. Open floor plan with eat in kitchen, formal dining room, living, powder room on main level. Finished basement family room, huge laundry room, great for storage or the rough in plumbing could be a future bath for the new owner. Upstairs the master suite is glorious with walk in closet, dressing table and full bath. The extra hall bath and 2 additional bedrooms are all ready to for your touches. Neutral throughout! Warranty conveys for 1 year for new buyers. Seller is ready to sell and home is in great overall condition but sale is AS IS and would like the home SETTLED in less than 30 days. Priced to sell.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
1,920 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)