Gorgeous ground level condo located on a wooded cul de sac with plenty of parking. Neutral decor and loaded with updates: 2015 HVAC, kitchen cabinets, granites countertops 2013, flooring entire unit 2017, fireplace inspected and relined in 2017. Sliding glass door from Windows Universe includes warranty. Bathroom bathtub from ReBath has a warranty. Condo association is redoing all the community exteriors so don't be concerned about the ones under construction, rather look at the ones completed and how beautiful they turned out. We are different compared to the comps. Check out Stainless steel ref, stove and granite in kitchen with high end cabinetry. Updated laminate flooring throughout entire unit. Patio off living room which also includes storage closet. Wood burning fireplace and mantel in living room. Master bedroom has plenty of natural light with end unit location, walk in closet and access to bathroom. 2nd bedroom includes built-in bookcase and updated closet system. Washer and dryer in the unit. Walking distance to Howard Community College, Howard County Hospital, Columbia Mall, Merriweather and Downtown Columbia. Condo fee $248 per month includes water/sewer fees, $412 for the CPRA fees to Columbia per year, taxes are approx $1300 year. Don't miss out on this very affordable, well maintained, cozy home. Move in and enjoy.
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Concrete
735 sq. ft
Village Of Hickory Ridge
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Public, Unassigned.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool Mem Avail
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS