This gorgeous contemporary has an open floor plan, with so much light!! All bedrooms on the main level. Loft with finished room and walk in storage area. Finished basement with 3rd full bath. Multiple decks. 2 Fireplaces. Wood floors. Skylights. Remodeled baths and kitchen. Roof replaced 2014. Carport. Cul de sac location set back off the road and backing to common area. You can move right in and make this dreamy home your own! Minutes to downtown Columbia, Routes 32 and 29. Easy commute to JHUAPL, NSA/Ft Meade, Howard Community College. Columbia amenities include parks, playgrounds, trails and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
Public Water Service
2,907 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Loft, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool Mem Avail, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)