Absolutely exceptional custom built home sited on a premium 3 acre lot in the highly sought after Clarksville Manor. This immaculate home boasts over 10,600 sq ft of finished luxurious living space with two levels, 5 bedrooms, 7 full baths, and one half bath. A beautiful covered stone porch greets you as you arrive and is perfect for lounging outside and enjoying the spectacular views. Showcasing gleaming hardwood floors, an open main floor plan, brand new fresh neutral paint, abundant natural light and spectacular details throughout, this home is the paradise you have always dreamed of. Enter into the grand foyer with two coat closets and accent crown molding that continues throughout with ornate millwork and arched doorways. You will love preparing your favorite delectable meals in the gourmet kitchen fully equipped with endless counter space, 42â cabinets with lighting, pull out drawers, stainless steel appliances, double wall oven and a center island with electric cooktop, range hood and breakfast bar. An adjacent breakfast room and pantry complete this chefâs kitchen. The massive great room is highlighted by a soaring ceiling with a separate dining room exquisite for entertaining an size gathering whether intimate or large. Through French doors, the sunroom is complemented by a vaulted ceiling with skylights making it the perfect relaxing lounge. Four bedroom suites with private bathrooms and walk in closets adorn the main level, along with a fifth bedroom and powder room. Endless possibilities await in the fully finished lower level with over 4,500 sq ft and a floor plan excellent for allowing everyone to enjoy their own space with ample storage and walk out stairs to the backyard. Entertaining is easy in the massive recreation room featuring an eat-in kitchen and plenty of space for different activities with a separate game room. Two convenient suites in the lower level allow for separate living areas for guests or extended family and a second laundry room provides ease. The first suite includes a den with kitchen, full bathroom and three bonus rooms that would be ideal for bedrooms, an office, play room, hobby room and more. A second suite also features another kitchen, full bathroom and three additional bonus rooms. Working and learning at home have never been easier when you can spread out like this!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
7 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
11,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price