Stunning colonial situated on a wooded lot in sought after Clarks Glen! Brick front Westford model with inviting covered porch, and dual stairways convenient to upper level. Beautifully, extensively updated all 3 levels! Main level features 2 story open foyer, gorgeous sunroom off kitchen with window walls backing to cherry trees with a French glass door leading to a wrap around deck in your private oasis, formal dining room and living room, exquisite moldings, soaring 2 story family room with 2 story walls of windows, and a separate library with French doors and built in bookcases. Upper level boasts amazing primary bedroom, facing south and overlooking tranquil trees, luxury bathroom with frameless glass shower, jetted soaking tub, and breathtaking views of the forest. All bedrooms are generously sized, wood blinds or shades installed, all bathrooms tastefully renovated. Hardwood floors entire main and upper levels. Daylight walkout basement showcases multiple full windows and a glass patio door, a 5th bedroom with views of beautiful garden, and direct access to a luxury full bathroom, and a wet bar with granite counters. A huge multi-functional recreation room is truly delightful with a lot of natural light, recessed lights, led ceiling lights, waterproof luxury vinyl floors, perfect for entertaining, learning, working, and exercising at home. Fresh, neutral paint throughout. New windows and new roof. Zoned HVAC system. Super quiet belt driven, smart garage door - never worry about the door being open while you are far away from home. Bright, elegant, comfortable, and MOVE IN READY! A wonderful park in the heart of the community offers a pavilion and vast open space, great for kids' play, friends making, and neighborhood gatherings. Super low HOA fee - $253 annually and lots of fun events organized by the HOA. Minutes to River Hill schools, shopping centers, restaurants, and easy access to 108/32/29/95, Baltimore, DC, Rockville, and Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Brick Front, Mixed, Aluminum Siding
4,952 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Bar, Laundry Chute, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Public.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded, Other, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price