Spacious, 4-level split home located in Columbiaâs Village of Kingâs Contrivance community. This home boasts an updated roof and HVAC in 2020, and over 3,000 sq. ft. of living space with sun filled rooms including an entry level bedroom suite! The foyer opens to the bright and airy, open concept living and step-up dining rooms and leads to the eat in kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, a breakfast nook, stainless refrigerator, and sliding door deck access. A cozy wood burning fireplace in brick surround is the focal point of the off-kitchen family room that offers deck access and continues to the entry level bedroom suite complete with a walk-in closet, a full bath, and its own outdoor access. To the right of the foyer, thereâs a sizable recreation room highlighting a wood accent wall and continues down to the lower level game room and storage area. Ascend the stairs to the primary suite that includes 2 walk-in closets and a full bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. Two additional bedrooms, and a full bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters. Enjoy outdoor living on the expansive deck in the fenced, yard, backing to woods for privacy. Downtown Columbia and Merriweather District offer a vast variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Minutes away from the community shopping center and major area commuter routes include Rt. 32, Rt. 29, and I-70.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Of Kings Contrivance
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Wood Frame, Screened
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price