Charming single family home on a great lot! 1 level living including large covered front porch, open living room with brand new carpet and paint, newer laminate floors, eat-in kitchen w corian counters, oversized sunroom leading out to stamped concrete patio & fully fenced yard. Newer windows ('13) & HVAC ('16). Large driveway with plenty of parking. Fresh paint throughout. Close to shopping, restaurants & of course the water!!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,020 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Disposal, Range Hood, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Full, Rear, Privacy Fence, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)