End unit townhome in Elkridge with brand new 10'x10' deck and NO HOA! Located in Mayfield Manor with convenient access to commuter routes 100, 95, 29, 295, shopping, restaurants and more. Front of home has a 2-car concrete parking pad for off-street parking. Bright living room, separate dining room that has slider to rear deck and fenced yard. Upstairs includes 2 large bedrooms and 1 full bath which can be accessed from either master bedroom or the hallway. Both bedrooms have ample space and plenty of closets. Newer carpet on staircases and in both bedrooms while main level and basement both have hard surface flooring throughout. Fully finished basement with additional full bath and laundry closet. Walk up to rear yard from lower level. Home is priced lower than recent sales in neighborhood (averaging $290k).
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,540 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Vinyl Frame, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Wood, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price