Awesome New Price! Welcome to 7845 River Rock Way! GORGEOUS home!! So much natural light throughout! With bump-outs on all 3 levels, this home offers over 3,000 sq.ft. of finished living space. It is filled with upgrades galore and looks like a model! Enter into the foyer with access to a side door into the 1-car garage. Huge ground level daylight Rec Room with recessed lighting, crown molding, a 1/2 bath, guest closet, full size window and a sliding glass door to the backyard. On the 2nd level you'll find 9' ceilings, recessed lighting, the upgraded Gourmet Kitchen with stainless appliances, including a gas range, lots of 42" raised panel cabinets, expansive granite countertops, dine-at island with pendant lighting, hardwood flooring, pantry closet and a pantry cabinet and crown molding. The large Breakfast Area has room for at least a 6-person or more table, additional crown and chair rail and shadow box moldings. Beyond the Kitchen is the cozy Sunroom with more bright natural light, hardwood flooring, a ceiling fan/light and a slider to the maintenance free deck. On the same level in between the Kitchen and Great Room you'll see the direct vent 3-sided gas fireplace. The Great Room features tall windows with beautiful plantation shutters, continued crown molding, a ceiling fan/light, hardwood flooring and another 1/2 bath. The 3rd level includes the large Primary Bedroom with a ceiling fan/light, walk-in closet and a 2nd closet, the Primary Full Bathroom with upgrades like a separate shower with tile surround and a built-in seat, 5' double bowl vanity with the raised panel cabinetry, medicine cabinet, tile floor and linen closet. The Full Hall Bath features a shower/tub combination with ceramic tile surround, a vanity, medicine cabinet and an extra wall cabinet and shelf. The 7' x 5' Laundry Room is also on the 3rd level. Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan/light and both Bedroom 2 and 3 offer more natural light. Don't miss the neighborhood playground! This great location is so convenient to the commuter routes, grocery stores, the Library, schools and shopping. The Robinson Nature Center is just 1/2 mile away.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,072 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)