Beautifully upgraded single family home in the Stone Mill community located in Pasadena. This is the Lancaster model with 3 car garage option, built by K Hovnanian Homes in 2018. Owners selected many floor plan upgrades directly with builder including 6' great room extension and 12x11 morning room, making this layout the 2nd largest floor plan in the community. Lots of additional builder upgrades and options installed throughout including 1st floor home office, 2nd floor loft space, gourmet kitchen, engineered hardwood floors on main level, owner's luxury bath option, lower level full bathroom rough in plus upgraded tile and accents in both upstairs bathrooms. Main level includes wide entry foyer adjacent to home office with french doors and half bath, leading to open great room, kitchen and dining space in rear of home. Great room has a 6' extension for additional space and gas fireplace. Gourmet kitchen features island, double wall oven, gas cooking, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, upgraded fridge and a pantry. Morning room currently used as dining room with 6 large windows and a glass door leading to the 16x16 trex and vinyl deck, complimented with solar powered lights on the newel caps. Mud room leads from garage into kitchen and could easily be converted into a pantry or extra storage space. A unique option added on the main level is the granite topped mini bar shared between the great room / morning room with overhang on both sides for additional seating options for both rooms. The upstairs level has 4 bedrooms, loft space, 2 full bathrooms and laundry room. Large primary suite with ensuite bathroom leading to an 11x10 walk in closet. The upgraded primary bathroom has a 6' shower with 6' bench and glass surround, soaking tub, double sink and ceramic tile floors. The 2nd floor loft space, currently used as a family room, could be modified as an additional bedroom by adding a wall, if desired. Hall bath includes double sink, tile floors and shower surround. Laundry on bedroom level. Basement is ready for finishing with a builder installed full bath rough-in and a walk up door to rear yard. All 3 levels of the home including the garage feature 9'+ ceilings. Garage has built in shelving and a 'jeep hoister / lift' which will convey to new owner. Only a few homes in this community have the 3 car garage option, perfect for an extra vehicle or as a hobby space. 2 additional car spaces in driveway. Home is on public water / sewer. Stone Mill Community has recreational area near beginning of Meridian Drive with picnic tables and open space. Convenient access to Route 100, 10, 97 and 695, plus local parks and marinas along the Patapsco River. All offers due by midnight Monday; seller will review all offers on Tuesday.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Concrete, Vinyl Siding
3,070 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Interior, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price