Come to the LAKE! You can own your own lake community townhouse in the prestigious gated community of Stone Lake. Soothing treed backdrop along the paths and trails all around the community leading to the most breathtaking Lake. Once a quarry, the lake has the colorful walls of stone and a natural blue hue to the water. Whether you are a nature lover, water lover or just a view lover, this will check off all the boxes. Community boat house and pier for kayakers. Photographers love the views of sunrise and sunsets across the lake. Luxurious 3 level 2 car garage townhome features 3300+ square feet of living space inside, all above grade. Offering 4 bedroom 3.5 bath and spacious rooms throughout. The main level includes formal living room, separate dining room, family room with gas fireplace, gourmet eat-in kitchen, private library/home office, half bath plus 2 exterior decks - 1 in front and 1 in rear overlooking putting green. Kitchen features granite countertops, 42" cabinetry, double oven, gas cooktop, built-in microwave, large island and breakfast room with additional cabinetry. Hardwood floors throughout main level and upstairs landing. Owners suite on upper level with tray ceiling, french door to rear balcony. En suite bath includes double sink, soaking tub and separate shower. 2 additional bedrooms and full bath on upper level with laundry room in the hall. 2nd family room/rec room in lower level with private 4th bedroom, full bath. Storage closets inside and in 2 car garage. 2 additional parking spaces in driveway. Community offers a 25 acre lake, golf tee, tot lot and tennis courts. This homes backs to a putting green with majestic trees along the pathway. Trails throughout community lead to lake. Minutes to Ft Meade/NSA, JHUAPL, Maple Lawn, Savage, BWI. MARC train stations in Savage and Laurel. Enjoy the Historic Savage Mill with shops, restaurants or a huge park with bike trails along the Little Patuxent River. Stone Lake is the hidden gem of Southern Howard County. Just ask the guard at the gate when you try to come visit! Members only. You can become a member with your purchase of this luxurious townhome. Note: home is occupied. Photos were taken previous to current occupant. Some slight changes will be noticed due to time.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,317 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Screened, Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Stone Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Gated Community, Lake, Pier/Dock, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price