If views, open space, and rolling landscape are of interest, this home site has it all. Create the dream outdoor living space with hardscapes, landscapes, gardens, activity areas, and happy space. Entertain in this open concept home with large gathering areas, a kitchen that is the center of the activity, and a private area for office, homework or craft projects. A well designed home that accommodates family living whether traditional, multigenerational, or sole proprietor. The location suggests rural, but the convenience to shopping, major travel routes, and entertainment suggests within minutes. Welcome Home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,816 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Ramp - Main Level, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Shingle, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price