Custom built Traditional Colonial on a secluded 3 acre lot with a deep 3 car garage and an additional detached oversized 2 car garage. Located on a cul de sac in a small enclave of custom homes all with mature trees surrounding them, this spacious colonial is impressive. Stately 2 story foyer in the center hallway. The main level offers plenty of natural light from the numerous oversized windows, 9 ft ceilings with recessed lights and gleaming cherry wood floors. Formal dining room, private living room with glass doors to the library/office with cathedral ceiling. Open floor plan across the rear includes gourmet kitchen with oversized island, walk in pantry, breakfast room overlooking the main family room with brick fireplace and built in bar. Rear access to the deck and screened gazebo. Front staircase or the family back staircase to the upper floor featuring 5 BDs and 3 full baths includes the master suite with cathedral ceilings, fireplace and luxurious bath, another en suite bedroom and either the 5th bedroom or upstairs family room/exercise room. Finished basement with walkout. Huge rec room and family area with bar and brick fireplace. Full bath, Den or exercise room and plenty of storage room. Clarksville/Fulton are so convenient with Maple Lawn, JHUAPL and great access to major routes. Howard County amenities including top rated schools, parks and libraries. Minutes to Montgomery County and the ICC for commuters. The yard has room for future outdoor amenities if desired or enjoy the view of the grassy yard surrounded by the mature trees. The 3 acres are a great buffer and beautiful setting for this unique home. A must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,947 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Trash Compactor, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)